Results are a measure of what we do. Saying what you want helps figure out what you have to do to make it happen.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Achieving results is formulaic.
- In order to achieve a new result, you have to change the way you think.
- We always have control over how we choose to think about the circumstances that we exist in. That’s where our ability to be relentless is.
- Your first exercise in this second podcast is to really think about that one thing you want to achieve that you haven’t achieved yet. Write down all the beliefs you have about that. Why haven’t you achieved that?
- Circumstances happen every day and you can’t control that. What you can choose to control is how you believe about that circumstance.
Featured on the Show and Other Notes:
- Brooke Castillo and the Thought Model
- In order to achieve a new result, you have to change the way you think. My first book is called Change Your Think.
- Please write a review on iTunes for the podcast – you can do that here. Please also subscribe so you don’t miss an episode!
- Join my private Facebook group called She Is Relentless
- Go here to get your journal
- If you have feedback, questions, or ideas for future podcasts, please email me here.